HIRING: OPERATIONS PART-TIMERS
We are hiring for our operations team!
The role will be a part-time position, and you will be required to assist in processes of the business, including packing paper goods and labeling products, and preparing products for retail and sale. You will get to learn about the operations and processes post-design up till the point it reaches the customers’ hands, and be part of the process of touching lives through pristine packaging and connecting people through design and stationery.
The job will require you to work mostly on selected weekday afternoons, 2-3 times a week or as and when needed, and selected part-timers should have a flexible time schedule and be able to work when reasonably scheduled.
Applicants must fulfill the following requirements:
- Must be 20 and above;
- Must be Singaporean or PR
- Committed and responsible
- Able to work independently and in a small business / start-up environment
- Possess a keen eye for detail and experience with dealing with paper goods (e.g. craft)
- Meticulous and efficient
- Excellent communication skills, work well in a team and willing to learn
- Good command of English
- Available to work for a minimum period of 3 months but ideally longer
No prior relevant job experience required, although being detail-oriented and good with your hands is ideal. Students with a flexible school schedule are welcome to apply.
Work location is based in Singapore, in the Alexandra area.
If you feel you are the right person for the role, please send an email to email@example.com including the following:
- A clear picture of yourself; and
- A short 100-200 word write-up of why you feel you are the right person for the job
Work location is based in Singapore, in the Queensway / Redhill area.
If you are shortlisted, you will be invited to an interview. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
We look forward to hearing from you!
x The Paper Bunny Team